It's been a hot minute for the beauty on this blog - but have no fear, I've got some awesome new products to share (that I've been loving) but also an easy and practical look to go with.
My most watched YouTube videos are, by far, beauty tutorials and videos. So if you're like me and that's where you learn all your beauty hacks then Charlotte Tilbury's wondrous and luxurious makeup line will be nothing new to you. If you've always wanted to try her products or get your hands on a few more, you'll love this new range.
I'd like to introduce you to the new Quick 'N' Easy range where Charlotte Tilbury has curated makeup kits for the everyday woman to create simple and amazing looks with easy to use products. If there's one particular look that screams time and effort, it's the smokey eye which is why the Smokey Eye Evening kit is my ultimate favourite. It's the most versatile out of the four in the range because you can definitely create a beautiful day look too. All the thinking has been done for you and it's the perfect opportunity to try a few of Charlotte Tilbury's products without breaking the bank. The sets come with a cute-ass makeup bag and some of the products in travel sizes, adding yet another practical side to the products.
It only takes 5 steps and 5 minutes and you're ready!
1. Start with applying your normal base and brows that you know and love. I would opt for a more natural skin look with a touch of bronzer and highlighter if you're going heavy on the eyes.
2. Next all you have to do is swipe on the Colour Chameleon in Black Diamond (which is very sheer and forgiving) and blendy blend to your desired shape.
3. Depending on your desired 'smoke' draw or dot the Rock 'N' Kohl liner in Bedroom Black on the top and bottom and smudge with a small brush or cotton bud. This liner is honestly everything you want in a liner, it's super black, easy to blend but also stays put the whole day!
4. Whack on a tonne of the mascara (you know the drill).
5. Swipe on that Penelope Pink lippy (turns out it's my perfect nude!!) and blend with your finger for that perfect pout!
See, it was pretty easy right?